The customers of Yourway Locksmith are most definitely kings – and sometimes they might not feel safe hiring a service that they do not know a whole lot about. Sure, we do have some regular clients – most of whom are managing rental properties or a few offices in different parts of the UK – and these are the customers who truly get to know us, as well as the other way round. However, the biggest part of our client base is still comprised of people who find themselves in an unfortunate situation and are looking for some speedy and trustworthy help.
It is primarily for those of you who are considering welcoming our Weybridge locksmith into your house for the first time that we have decided to dedicate this post, detailing every part of the transaction of hiring one of our experienced professionals to help you restore or maintain the safety of your home. Knowing what to expect before going through the process will, hopefully, provide you with a sense of reassurance even before one of our locksmiths arrives at your doorstep armed with all of the tools and the skills that you so desperately need if you are locked out of your property, have been burgled or require urgent rekeying for any other reason.
- Making a call. The first thing that you will need to do in order to receive help from our locksmithing company is call our office. There is somebody manning our phones 24/7, so you will encounter no difficulties even if you are trying to reach us in the darkest hours of the night. Once our dispatcher answers the phone, you will be asked to provide your address, name and phone number, as well as specify what kind of issue you need assistance with.
- Dispatching the locksmith. Our dispatcher will then contact one of our locksmiths who will set off for your location immediately if you are in need of urgent help. Just like the dispatchers, there is at least one experienced specialist available at any hour of day or night.
- Updating the client. If you are located further away from Weybridge or the locksmith needs to receive any further information from you in order to determine the kind of work that needs to be done, he will call you on the phone that you have provided to the dispatcher once he is on his way to your property. The locksmith will provide you with the estimated time of his arrival should your property be located off the bounds of the city of Weybridge during the call as well.
- Assessing the situation. Once the locksmith reaches your location, he will greet you and take a look at whatever problem you are experiencing. You can rest assured knowing that we are familiar with all kinds of locks and different situations that might require our services, be it your car that you cannot get into, your house that has been burgled, or your business that needs rekeying. After determining the type of work that has to be done, your locksmith will inform you about it and provide you with a quote. You will be asked to sign a receipt before the locksmith gets to work.
You should also note that, if you have been locked out of your car, house or office, the locksmith is obligated to ask you for some kind of identification before starting to work on letting you into the property. If you do not have your ID with you, you will be asked to sign a document claiming that the property belongs to you.
- Getting the job done. When all of the necessary formalities are out of the way, the locksmith will start working on the lock(s) – the duration of this process depends on the type of service that the client requires. For example, a simple rekeying might take as little as fifteen minutes, while installing internal locks on all of the doors of a big property might require up to a couple of hours of the locksmith‘s time.
- Paying the locksmith. Once the job is done and our locksmith is sure that you are satisfied with the outcome, he will provide you with an invoice. You can pay in cash or by card right away, or transfer the money straight to our bank account over the next couple of days.
As you can clearly see, the process is simple enough and, if you choose the services of Yourway Locksmith, there are no risks involved – we offer a full money-back guarantee and there are no call-out fees. That is why you should always choose a reliable, trustworthy company when hiring a locksmith – we recommend all of our clients to avoid random online advertisements, as the locksmiths behind them often turn out to be inexperienced or even misleading in their pricing strategies.